Comment on page
Trezor wallet | Crypto Bitcoin
Trezor hardware wallets are the ultimate in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency security. Connect your wallet with the Trezor Suite app and easily manage your assets in a secure crypto ecosystem.
Traders are constantly looking for the best crypto wallet that provides a top-notch security level. And in the crypto world, there are many wallets that claim that they have the best security but in reality, there is nothing like it. And you will know it if you looked up their records of previous breaches of securities. But in comparison, there are more security breaches in software wallets than the hardware wallets.
And this is the main reason that everyone’s first priority is using a hardware wallet like Trezor Wallet.
In our further content, we will tell you if this wallet is really as safe as it claims and how you can set up your wallet account.
Does it have the best security?
Yes, the hardware wallets like Trezor Wallet are known to be the safest wallets. The software wallets can be hacked easily by hackers and it is easy for the users to get scammed online. All the hackers have to create a fraudulent link and attract the users somehow towards the link. After just one click all the data would be transferred to hackers. Whereas in hardware wallets nothing like this could ever happen. It is because the funds are stored in an offline mode.
Process of setting up a new wallet
The procedure for setting up a new Trezor Wallet is a relatively easy task to do. Although you may feel the process is a bit lengthy, it is. But this long process is only needed to be done once. So let us begin the guide of wallet setup.
- 1.With the help of a USB cable given, connect your hardware wallet to your computer device.
- 2.On the screen of the wallet, a link would be shown. Open the same link from your computer.
- 3.Upon opening the link, you will have to download a computer application of the wallet.
- 4.Press ‘Yes Install’.
- 5.Now the users have to set up their fingerprint on the wallet.
- 6.Press on ‘Continue’.
- 7.Now unplug your Trezor device connected to the computer.
- 8.Again attach both devices.
- 9.Set up a PIN for your wallet.
- 10.The last step is to store your seed phrase.
Your account is now ready to use.
Steps of Trezor Wallet login
After setting up your hardware wallet you must know how to execute its login steps to perform the transactions. Given below is the way to log in:
- 1.The application you installed on your computer device should be opened in the first step.
- 2.Then tap on its ‘Login’ button.
- 3.Enter the PIN of your account.
- 4.Then on your hardware wallet unlock your account by using your fingerprint that was also set up during the account registration.
Wrapping it up
Those who are serious about the security of their funds then they should switch to using a hardware wallet. Hardware wallets have the best security for the funds. We hope that our write-up helped you in the process of setting up a new account. And if you want to know any more details on the Trezor Wallet then visit the webpage of the wallet.